If you are displeased with your smile, talk to Dr. Omar Damji about veneers in Atlanta, Georgia. Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are bonded to the front of the teeth to improve the appearance of your smile.
Can dental veneers help my smile?
There are a number of smile flaws that dental veneers are used to correct, including:
– Stained teeth
– Worn down teeth
– Misshapen teeth
– Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
– Slightly crooked or uneven teeth
– Gapped teeth
What are the benefits of veneers?
Dental veneers bring many benefits, including:
– Natural tooth appearance
– The gums tolerate porcelain well
– Veneers made from porcelain are stain resistant
– A shade of veneer can be selected that makes the teeth appear whiter
– Veneers offer a conservative way to improve the appearance of the teeth. Veneers don’t require as much shaping prior to placement as crowns do. They are a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
How long do dental veneers last?
Dental veneers usually last between five and ten years. After this, your veneers will need to be replaced so you can maintain your beautiful smile.
How do I take care of teeth with veneers?
All you need to do to care for your veneers is practice proper dental hygiene. Brush your teeth at least twice daily, floss once daily, and visit Executive Park Dentistry at least twice a year for your dental checkups. Porcelain veneers are stain resistant, but you may still want to avoid staining foods and beverages like coffee, tea, and red wine.
We invite you to contact Executive Park Dentistry at 404-633-1853 today to learn more about dental veneers and to schedule a consultation with our dentist.