The stunning benefits of dental bridges can be noticed the moment they are installed. Your speech will improve, your eating habits can benefit greatly, and your smile can look immensely better. Don’t spend the holidays trying to cope with missing teeth. Replace your gap with a dental bridge and you will be on your way to a happier and healthier you to begin with a healthier new year!
Listed below are just a few of the many benefits of dental bridges:
- Dental bridges improve aesthetics and grant a cleaner, nicer look than missing or broken teeth.
- Dental bridges can improve speech and provide greater self-esteem for smiling and speaking than with missing teeth.
- Dental bridges make eating easier than with missing teeth. Many patients have also said that bridges are also much better for eating compared to eating with removable partial dentures.
- Dental bridges can prevent healthy teeth next to the missing teeth from either moving or drifting.
- Dental bridges help retain bite stability and strengthen your jawline.
Our team at Executive Park Dentistry is here to satisfy all your oral health care needs. If you need a dental bridge, and you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Omar Damji, we invite you to give us a call at 404-633-1853 in Atlanta, Georgia today. We look forward to meeting with you soon!