If you are ready to take the plunge into deeper waters for enhanced oral health care, be ready to upgrade your life. A smile makeover begins by analyzing all aspects of your life and adjusting any habits, cleaning routines, and other procedures involved in your day-to-day life to improve the health of your teeth and gums. Common cheats and tips include the following:
– Speak with your dentist about setting up regular visits for oral examinations, routine checkups, and professional cleanings.
– To limit your risk of oral accidents and injuries, always wear the necessary safety equipment. This includes any mouth guards, face masks, helmets, or any other oral appliances that can help keep your smile safe when necessary.
– To avoid risks associated with mouth jewelry, avoid mouth jewelry altogether. This includes getting rid of lip and tongue rings to keep your smile safe from the risks of choking, nerve damage, infectious diseases, and chipped and cracked teeth that they can pose.
– Hard candy can lead to severe dental damage, so exercise caution when biting into any overly hard products.
– Focus on products that are dentist approved and feature safe and effective materials. Speak with your dentist about product recommendations and suggestions.
If you want to experience the joys of a superior smile at Executive Park Dentistry, simply call Dr. Omar Damji and our team at 404-633-1853 to schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Atlanta, Georgia.